Last updated an hour ago
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
About the opportunity
Our Transport Infrastructure business based in Perth is in growth mode with a strong pipeline of exciting projects across the metro region and offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join a leading team who are making a mark on the Transport sector in WA.
The purpose of this role is to provide drainage and flood modelling for the section – the successful candidate must have experience in drainage design or flood modelling for infrastructure projects.
- Qualified Civil Engineer from an accredited University with professional recognition by Engineers Australia
- Experience with completing drainage designs, flood modelling and calculations for infrastructure projects
- Ability to create designs and develop drawings in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and local authority requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of the design process, co-ordination of work with other design disciplines and the efficient management and delivery of projects within budget, program and quality constraints.
- Willingness/ability to undertake detailed analysis, calculations and design.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Innovation in problem solving
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
We reflect our clients’ diversity at Jacobs. We value inclusion and diversity as it energises our people and encourages creativity, collaboration and innovation. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees. Joining Jacobs introduces you to a variety of established global employee networks dedicated to empowering employees to maximise their potential through engagement and development opportunities across all career stages.
One of the many ways we thank our employees for their dedication and hard work, is offering quality, flexible benefit options that keep you and your family, physically and financially healthy. You’ll have access to several employee benefits including professional/educational support, flexible work arrangements, salary sacrifice options, monthly social events or community involvement programs.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Please note\: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.