|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Civil Supervisor where you will be working on projects across the Wellington and Lower North Island areas.
In the Supervisor role, your proven multi disciplinary civil experience running a range of civil construction projects will stand you out above the rest. You will also play a crucial role in achieving project targets, being the eyes and ears on site and responsible for making the work happen. You will have strong working relationships with the Project Manager, Site Engineers, Foreperson and Subcontractor/s to help the work flow smoothly.
To be successful in these roles we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in civil, structures and earthworks projects
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in Civil Engineering or related field
- Subcontractor management skills
- Experience of driving site performance and delivery to programme
- Excellent knowledge of construction techniques across various disciplines
- Leadership and team management skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities in order to anticipate and work around site issues
- On-site management and supervision of crews
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling the activities and operations of the construction works
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and all targets (productivity, quality and safety) are met
- An understanding of HS&E processes and legislation in a project
You will have an organized and systematic approach to working environment with strong planning skills and good verbal and written communication skills. These are great opportunities if you are ready to take that next step in your career.
In return we offer:
If this sounds like it could be your next move, we would love to hear from you. You will also have the opportunity to enhance your project management skills and take ownership of a number of smaller projects across the Lower North Island. You can apply online and express your interest with reference number 569712.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.