|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX100 Global manufacturer and marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Underground Opportunity
- FIFO from Perth – 8:6 Roster
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader in both the agriculture and mining industries. IPL is an ASX 100 global diversified industrial chemicals company that manufactures and distributes industrial explosives, industrial chemicals and fertilisers.
Our Underground Operators provide an integral service to our customers and are responsible for operating a Mobile Processing Unit (MPU) in production, in a safe and efficient manner in order to provide a quality blasting result.
As a valuable member of the crew, you will operate an underground MPU in a safe and efficient manner in order to provide a quality product and service. Ensuring you adhere to the procedures, policies, guidelines relating to safety and the environment, quality control and assurance. Ensure excellence and reliability is at the forefront in all customer requirements. You will:
- Complete basic maintenance on all on site equipment as required.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot MPU operational issues.
- Complete quality control and quality assurance related requirements within specified timeframes.
- Adherence to all applicable Australian Federal and State legislative explosive requirements.
- Housekeeping of site work areas and equipment are to be maintained to DNAP standard.
- Ensure OTIF (On time in full) delivery of products and services.
- All work-related incidents (including injury), near miss, early symptoms of injury and hazards observed are to report to management immediately or when safe to do so.
- All non-work-related injuries and early symptoms of injury are to be reported to management prior to returning to work.
- Responsibility to manage and maintain current compliance of technical competencies as noted above. Responsibility to provide proof of updated licences and competencies to management to ensure compliance is current before return to shift at date of expiry.
- When required, to aid with explosive related activities and continue building strong customer relations and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
As FIFO ex. Perth the successful candidates will work on an 8/6 rotating shift roster. This is fantastic opportunity for an operator to secure a position within a leading operation and utilise their sound mining skills and knowledge.
Reporting to the Site Manager and/or Supervisor you will have the ability to work within a team environment, have excellent time management skills and have good knowledge and understanding of safety systems.. To be successful in this role you will have:
- 4+ years exposure to underground charge-up, both in underground production and development blasting
- 2+ year exposure to operating an MPU or similar blast product delivery vehicle
- A flawless record and attitude with regard to Safety
- HR licence (Essential)
- Dangerous Goods Security Card (Essential)
- High Risk licence for EWP (Essential)
- Forklift Ticket (preferred)
- Driver’s Licence
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Flexible working conditions
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
A little more about us
Please click on apply and we will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.