Ashurst is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth. Our in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To find out more please visit www.ashurst.com
We have a six month fixed term contract for an experienced Unified Communications Engineer to join our project team covering the day to day UEM project workload. The primary focus will be on supporting projects relating to Blackberry UEM build, test, deploy activities. This role will also involve BAU tasks to support the backend systems and 3rd line operational support when required.
A full job description including a breakdown of responsibilities can be found attached to the role on our careers page http://careers.ashurst.com/
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years experience supporting an Enterprise Blackberry UEM environment including support for both Apple and Android devices
- Strong understanding of Exchange, Office 365 client access and mail routing configuration
- Knowledge of High availability and DR configuration within Exchange services
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
At Ashurst, you'll have the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with a highly professional global team.