|Job Type:||Full Time|
Remuneration/Benefit: As per EA
- Attractive 8 & 6 Roster
- Join an ASX top 50 workforce
- Become part of a values-driven company that prioritises safety
About the role:
Aurizon’s Kalgoorlie team is looking to hire a safety focused Reach Stacker Operator in a permanent position working an 8 & 6 day shift only roster.
Duties will include;
- Load and unload freight in accordance in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- Inspect incoming and outgoing trains and trucks to ensure that loading is secure
- Perform general terminal duties as directed including computer work & servicing of equipment
- Ensure the maintenance of lifting equipment is in accordance with safety guidelines.
We are looking for a safety focused person ideally with a background in an operations environment. To be successful in this role you will hold current forklift ticket.
In addition, a CN & Dangerous Good licence would be ideal however we are interested in reviewing applicant willing to achieve these qualifications. Basic computer skills are also required such as Microsoft skills (word, excel, outlook)
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 82622), please contact Leah Boardman on 02 6934 2221