|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. This opportunity will see you responsible for leading the preventative and reactive based maintenance program for a series of fuel terminals across the Western Australia Region.
Reporting to the Regional Project Manager you will provide safe, reliable and efficient delivery of the maintenance programme, provide fit-for purpose engineered solutions to a range of matters in line with industry practices and UGL policies. This is a Perth (Kewdale) based position supporting site locations in Kewdale, Kalgoorlie, Geraldton, Port Hedland, Broome and Esperance.
- Manage maintenance program throughout the WA regional sites through coordination with Terminal Managers, Site Maintenance Supervisors and UGL labour and Subcontractor teams
- Provide for incident and injury free delivery of maintenance services by providing strong HSSE leadership
- Flexible to travel 2-3 times per month (3-4 days per week, weekdays only)
- Implement a routine maintenance program, including inspections, preventative, predicative and corrective maintenance
- Engage contractors and be responsible for scope of work planned and unplanned.
- Ensuring all break-down maintenance is conducted within contract set time limits and to safety and quality standards, fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Ensure the maintenance management system is maintained and continuously improved
- Identify critical spares, manage critical spares register and ensure correct levels are held state-wide, to enhance asset reliability
- Relevant Tertiary Engineering qualification
- 8 years’ industry experience in engineering, maintenance and/or project implementation and commissioning within Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Chemical industries
- Knowledge of and exposure to mechanical equipment including pumps, piping, valves and hydrocarbon storage tanks
- Familiar with electrical, control system and automations concepts
- Understand reliability
- Identification and management of reliability/maintenance efficiency within terminal operating equipment to reduce failures that impact the asset
- Ability to achieve reliability outcomes within the maintenance in accordance with Asset Management plan, while developing short term and long term strategy for the assets
- Show initiative, proactive and good communicator
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play