|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Seqirus (A CSL Company) has recently completed an exciting business transformation project to globalise and harmonise the key business systems which involved the implementation of SAP, EDMS, TrackWise and GLIMS. The Seqirus Parkville (Australia) manufacturing team now requires an experienced Integration Lead to fully embed the new ways of working and the associated business processes.
In this 12-month full-time fixed term contract, the Integration Lead will be responsible for working cross functionally to identify, deliver, manage and track integration activities, consolidate business processes and effectively support the needs of the business to ensure a connected and efficient Seqirus business and IT landscape.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Manufacturing, and working collaboratively to influence a range of stakeholders at all levels within Seqirus, some of the specific activities of this role will include:
- Identifying, resolving and finalising any outstanding actions for the business;
- Advising business on appropriate SAP solutions and supporting the Business post implementation;
- Leading the management of troubleshooting and providing solutions for the business which may require setting up and leading cross Functional testing;
- Providing insights, business and technical expertise and support to the business to ensure best practice business engagement and results is delivered;
- Supporting the cross functional change management needs as required, including leading and delivering high quality integration and stakeholder management activities;
- Reviewing and creating training materials across all streams as well as providing direct training to stakeholders and end users to support and optimal acceptance and use of solutions;
- Representing the business to promote the acceptance of the solutions across the business;
- Contributing positively to business initiatives and positively sharing lessons learned and best practices and building positive relationships with team members and stakeholders at all levels;
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field or at least 5 years relevant work experience;
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and the regulatory environment it operates in;
- Hands on experience and detailed working knowledge of SAP solutions;
- Experience in a multi-system operating landscape which may include (but is not limited to) SAP; Quality Systems, e.g. GLIMS, TrackWise; Document Management Systems; eLearning tools (Enable Now / WPB), Learning Management Systems (SAP Success Factors) and SharePoint;
- Experience supporting integration activities associated with broad scale business and/or technology transformations;
- Experience in working in a project environment;
In addition, the successful candidate must possess and be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Strong communication and facilitation skills for communicating and resolving issues;
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations;
- the capability of building and maintaining strong business relationships across diverse groups of people at all levels;
- Able to resolve conflict in an effective and timely manner, whilst still maintaining commitment and positivity from those involved;
- The ability to work collaboratively with and through others to achieve outcomes;
- Wide-ranging levels of business acumen.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to further develop your skills and shape the health of Australians, please apply with your resume and cover letter, which must address the selection criteria above, and include the reference number R-116620.
Applications will close on June 9, 2020.