|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
CSL Behring Australia is undergoing extensive and positive change as we expand and grow. In addition to contributing to Australia’s export economy, CSL has invested and continues to invest in substantial new manufacturing facilities that will support CSL’s global strategy and provide the network with crucial supply of product sourced from our Melbourne facility.
As CSL Behring evolves, a new position is available for a Senior Associate, Operational Excellence to join the site based Operational Excellence / Data Analytics team. Reporting to the Director, Operational Excellence your role will support our complex manufacturing environment and deliver CSL Behring’s global End to End objectives. You will provide innovative solutions to process improvement challenges, coach and mentor site team members and have opportunities to expand your Lean experience to build capabilities and standardise processes.
Main responsibilities and Accountabilities of the role:
- Coach and mentor site team members from shop floor operators to senior leaders, to enhance their continuous improvement mindset; partner with leaders to develop awareness of continuous improvement opportunities utilising Lean Sigma principles and Operational Excellence tools and methodology
- Responsible for supporting the planning, execution and closure of cross-functional and process improvement projects
- Identify improvement opportunities by reviewing business processes, data, operational metrics and internal/external feedback
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee training, mentoring and coaching while focusing on operational efficiency & elimination of loss improvement initiatives
We’d like to speak with people with the following skills, experiences and education:
- Degree Qualified in Manufacturing, Engineering/Science, Business or allied areas
- Experience & knowledge with the principles of Process improvement & Lean Transformation methodology (DMAIC, Lean, TPM) is desirable
- Excel at building relationships, clearly communicate ideas and processes and be an agent of change in the organisation to drive pragmatic outcomes
- Ability to plan, assign and oversee the work of cross-functional teams and communicate changes and facilitate implementation of improvements in a manufacturing environment
Apply now to support CSL Behring Australia’s next phase of growth. Please include your application in one document. Applications close 29 May 2020.