|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are:
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Defence Systems is seeking to engage 2 X Security Architect / Engineer Assurance to develop and maintain business, systems, and information processes to support enterprise mission needs; develops IT rules and requirements that describe baseline and target architectures. Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organisation’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
Below is a summary of the required experience.
- Deep level understanding of ICT security architecture, design and implementation, including:
- Cyber Monitoring;
- Network Access Control (NAC);
- Privilege Access Management (PAM);
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR);
- Application Whitelisting; and
- Understanding of how to implement requirements of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and ASD Essential 8
- Ability to provide hands-on support and configuration beneficial.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in deploying and supporting complex deployments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum NV1 Clearance (ideally NV2)
- Experience in Defence project delivery.
- Client side engineering assurance, and Defence Technical Regulation Frameworks.
- Tertiary undergraduate degree (Mandatory),
- Tertiary postgraduate degree (desirable),
- Relevant Certifications
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- A growing business where opportunities are favourable
- A great team where you are empowered to lead
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Referral bonuses
- Leave Purchases
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums)
Candidates must be Australian citizens, ideally with a minimum NV1 security clearance, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
Apply today or contact Recruitment Team on email@example.com for further details.
(Please note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email).