|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
Downer Defence Systems is seeking an experienced Security Architect to develop and maintain business systems and information processes to support enterprise mission needs. The successful candidate will also develop IT rules and requirements that describe baseline and target architectures, ensure that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organizations mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture.
- Deep level understanding of ICT security architecture, design and implementation, including:
- Cyber Monitoring;
- Network Access Control (NAC);
- Privilege Access Management (PAM);
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR);
- Application Whitelisting; and
- Understanding of how to implement requirements of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and ASD Essential 8
- Ability to provide hands-on support and configuration beneficial.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in deploying and supporting complex deployments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum NV1 Clearance (ideally NV2)
- Experience in Defence project delivery.
- Client side engineering assurance, and Defence Technical Regulation Frameworks.
- Tertiary undergraduate degree (Mandatory),
- Tertiary postgraduate degree (desirable),
- Relevant Certifications
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)