At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With more than $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction and program management for business, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
Our people improve lives and connect communities through transformative transport, water, built environment and power projects. We are innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. Visit www.jacobs.com to see how you can make a difference.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following\:
- Experience across the broader APAC region in pursuits of Major Programmes
- Strong commercial leadership acumen and ability to analyse, connect with market trends and to develop strategy aligned with broader Market Geography objectives.
- Proven experience in leadership and strategic advice to help clients achieve their business objectives and market growth
- Has worked with clients (internal and external) to develop and implement strategies across multiple markets, regions, geographies, delivery platforms, technologies and services
- Qualification in Marketing or similar
We reflect our clients’ diversity at Jacobs. We value inclusion and diversity as it energises our people and encourages creativity, collaboration and innovation. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees. Joining Jacobs introduces you to a variety of established global employee networks dedicated to empowering employees to maximise their potential through engagement and development opportunities across all career stages.
One of the many ways we thank our employees for their dedication and hard work, is offering quality, flexible benefit options that keep you and your family, physically and financially healthy. You’ll have access to several employee benefits including professional/educational support, flexible work arrangements, salary sacrifice options, monthly social events or community involvement programs.
It’s a great time to join Jacobs as we actively nurture and support our diverse employee and client networks across all ethnicities and cultures. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand!
Apply online by clicking on the link below. #LI-DNI