|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are and what we do:
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber.
A day in the life of an Agi Driver:
Do you prefer to be on the go meeting new people? Do you enjoy an autonomous role where safety and customer satisfaction is key to your success? If you answered yes, then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for experienced Concrete Agitator Drivers for our Mackay and Airlie Beach concrete plants. Key responsibility includes the safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites. Flexible working arrangements available including full-time and casual roles.
What are we looking for?
- Strong commitment to safety with a superior customer focus
- Current HR drivers licence with a FEL ticket (desirable)
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided for the right candidate
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
Why join the Boral team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions with attractive hourly rate
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au