|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that is moving into Amazon Web Services? We are embarking on our cloud journey and looking for passionate engineers to join our amazing team. We are an integration team and we love all aspects of different technologies. We are seeking Analyst Engineers to support our cloud enabled TIBCO environments.
A career that gives you more
As an analyst Engineer in the Wealth Integration Services team, you will be expected to deliver and support the required functionalities for all initiatives using the TIBCO Businessworks and any other required toolsets. You will also :
- Support business functions using the following:
- TIBCO product suite including BusinessWorks 5.x, Hawk, SmartMapper
- Oracle PLSQL
- Manage and liaise with vendors where required
- Assist the team with integration and implementation
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as “remote” due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.
About you :
- Strong support experience ideally in integration technologies such as TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x on Unix (preferred) platforms
- Experience working in a complex, fast moving delivery and customer orientated environment
- A passion for technology and adaptable to changing environments
- Incident and change management
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Unix/Linux skills
- DevOps exposure and Amazon Web Services experience is desirable
At NAB life is about more than money
Over time, we’ve learned a thing or two about helping our customers. And while money is important it’s not what matters most. It’s the connection we share and the relationships we build. And that’s why we do things a little differently. Today, we have more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at more than 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. As you explore our site and discover more about our culture and our people, you'll see this is a place of possibilities. Our move to the cloud is helping them become realities.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.