|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a brilliant organisation, DSpark is a start-up within the SingTel Group and was created from a vision to transform the rich and unique repository of spatial temporal data, such as those coming from telecommunication networks, into business value and social impact. Our products such as the Mobility Genome, and advanced analytics services provide powerful insights and advanced analytics capabilities to businesses, government agencies in Australia. We strive for our analytics to be trustworthy and relevant to our clients while adhering to high standards of data privacy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to support our growing Australian and Asia Pacific businesses. The Marketing Lead reports to the Country Head and is primarily responsible for effective and efficient coordination of all Marketing activities for DSpark Australia as well as the Singtel DataSpark business across Asia Pacific.
You will be responsible for defining and developing DSpark’s marketing strategy and capabilities to market the regional business to corporate clients. From exploring verticals to updating our websites and marketing collateral, the Marketing Lead has the unique opportunity to exercise creativity and critical thinking, and gain hands-on experience in leading product marketing efforts in the region as DSpark’s business grows
- B2B content marketing to build brand awareness across the region and establish DSpark as a premier geo-analytics software and insights house
- Design, implement and optimise brand awareness campaigns, across many digital channels including blog, social media, website content and (eDM)
- Support online brand awareness efforts with complementary in-person engagement activities, such as speaking engagements and exhibitions at targeted Big Data conferences
- Monitor, analyse and report on brand awareness performance measured against pre-defined key metrics
- Constantly evolve the online and offline marketing practices to support DataSpark’s growing business
- Ensure DSpark website is up to date and current, updating content as requested
- Track website analytics and report monthly
- Write, create and publish original content for websites and other digital channels
- Liaise with members of the DSpark Australia and Singapore teams and external agencies to ensure all budget requirements are met including management of the procurement processes and budget management as it relates to marketing initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders that enable the brand to grow (eg. associations, conference organisers, partners etc)
- Work collaboratively in a start-up environment backed by a strong and powerful shareholder, the Singtel Group
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile and Broadband staff discounts
- Onsite facilities at Macquarie Park such as a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, Cafes
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
- Staff buses to Epping and Wynyard, and back again
To be successful, you will be a self-starter with a curious mind and collaborative attitude. Culturally, DSpark is a start-up where you can bring your authentic self to work, surrounded by bright people from all walks of life, you will be rewarded for sharing ideas and you will learn something new every day.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Experience with digital analytics techniques and technologies and B2B content marketing
- 5-10 years’ experience in a marketing team within a start-up, an agency or the marketing organisation of a large corporation; or
- Copywriting technical articles on software, technology and data analytics
- Practical understanding of how to use marketing channels and techniques
- Experience in planning and executing in content marketing campaigns across media
- Data-driven independent thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with external agencies, senior marketing leaders and occasionally C-level executives
- Outgoing personality and genuinely interested in meeting people and networking
At DSpark, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians. We are a fast growing Singtel business operating in 5 Asia Pacific market, our Australia DSpark team is growing fast, and we need great people to help us grow.
Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!