|Job Type:||Full Time|
Be a part of a supportive and dynamic team, delivering innovative products which are at the forefront of digital banking in Australia. Apply your fullstack skills to build innovative products from UI to service layer, integrating with our back-end systems.
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Work within a squad in an agile environment that’s fluid, high-velocity and inclusive
- Work closely with business, architects and testers
- Develop key features across the entire mortgage lifecycle
- Understand user stories and journeys as well as technical requirements
- Ensure a high degree of code quality with provisions for security / performance
- Tech Stack: Java, Hibernate, EJB, SOAP/REST Services, Polymer, Spring Boot, OpenShift
What are we looking for?
- Senior agile software development experience
- Enterprise platform experience with a high volume of transactions / users
- Experience building RESTful and SOAP Webservices
Nice to have
- Understanding / Experience of Microservices and Spring Boot
- Data stream with Kafka or similar product knowledge
- OpenShift / Docker knowledge
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)