|Location:||Brisbane, Gladstone Central|
The purpose of the construction supervisor role is to provide technical support & supervision during the mobilisation and construction phases to ensure that works are delivered in accordance with the design drawings, technical specifications and specified engineering standards.
- Camp accommodation provided – all Meals & Gym included
- Location: Cracow Operations
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at a range of Sites and our Group Office that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are ongoingly developing strategies that support employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
We are a leading, growth-focused Australian gold miner. We were created in late 2011 and operate six wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. In addition, we hold an economic interest in the Ernest Henry copper-gold mine in Queensland.
We are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, with local applicants encouraged to apply.
About the role
The construction supervisor roles offers an exceptional opportunity to work with the team at our Cracow Operation! Key result areas in this role include:
- Monitoring progress & identifying potential problems in respect of budgets, schedules, and standards and regular progress reporting.
- Resolving potential issues or escalating them to the Project Manager
- Identify opportunities for improvement in construction work practices and methodologies to deliver better safety and/or productivity outcomes
- Assisting with contractor onboarding activities including coordination of personnel inductions, contractor procedure and plan cross-mapping to the site’s SHMS, review of contractor construction and other management plans and participation in the project risk assessment and ongoing review.
- Ensuring work undertaken complies with scope & meets operational requirements.
- Supervising work & ensure it meets quality, cost & time constraints
About our Operation
Our Cracow gold operation is an underground mine located 500km North West of Brisbane. Our family friendly rosters offer a genuine work life balance and we offer a fly in/fly out experience for our employees, with chartered flights several days a week from Brisbane and the Sunshine coast. Onsite, there is comfortable accommodation with fully cooked meals and an onsite gym.
Safety is our priority
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people is of paramount importance to us. We believe that every injury is preventable, and we are committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace and empowering our people to stop any unsafe behaviour, enabling everyone to work together towards an injury free workplace. We want our people to go home safely to their family and friends and we inspire a safety culture where people do the right thing for themselves and those around them because they believe in safety, not just because there is a rule in place.
As a construction supervisor you will hold a Civil Engineering qualification or equivalent experience in civil construction projects. It is also important that you have/demonstrate:
- Mining Supervisor Training (S1, S2, S3)
- Knowledge and/or experience in project management
- Supervising tailings storage facility construction
- Supervision and oversight of contractor construction QA/QC
We thank you for taking the time of submitting your application. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.