|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Optus National Lease Management team are on the hunt for talented individuals to showcase their amazing skills and experiences!
- Multiple Vacancies Available
- 6 month temp contracts, with opportunity to extend (daily rate)
As a Commercial Financial Lease Administrator within the National Lease Management team for Optus Network sites, you will play a key role in supporting and managing over 10,000 agreements nationally. You will be joining a team of six administrators who support Optus Mobile and Network landlords through proactive lease management and ensuring positive relationships are established and maintained.
Your solid background working within a large high-volume property portfolio and proven understanding of complex lease document terms/conditions will contribute in your ability to undertake the key responsibilities in this role, including:
- Maintaining document files and accurate lease data on all systems, including SAP / MNIS
- Proactively responding to Lessor enquires (such as, change of Lessor, confirmation of legal entities, Letters of Attornment, Agency appointments, ABN/GST requirements, verifications, etc.)
- Account and portfolio reconciliations, as required (lease renewals, lease holdovers, etc.)
- Managing payment schedules whist account changes, lease renewals and/or other leasing matters are undertaken or investigated
- Managing payment enquiries for outgoings in-line with lease obligations (electricity, legal fees, etc.)
- Accurate auditing of lease terms; conducting account reconciliation to rectify errors
- Supply appropriate Certificates of Currency when requested and in-line with lease terms
- Manage and review lease reporting (weekly and monthly payment runs, block / On Hold reports, break notice terms, etc.)
- Maintaining online work in progress activity, for easy reference by team members
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, including Property Managers, Negotiators and Deployment to support site access, lease renewals, upgrade works, terminations, lease amendments, etc.
- Manage and escalate issues to senior management, as required
The successful candidate for this role will need to have proven previous Commercial Lease Administration experience. You must be highly analytical, a strong problem-solver and highly numerical; additionally hold:
- Qualifications and/or specialist knowledge in Commercial/Retail real estate
- Experience working in a similar Lease Administration role with a Lessee portfolio
- Robust Financial acumen, accounting and reconciliation experience is essential
- Ability to navigate complex lease document terms and conditions
- Previous portfolio management experience
- Negotiation and dispute resolution experience
- Reporting and letter writing experience
- Possessing an intense curiosity – a desire to go beneath the surface of a problem, find the questions at its heart and distil it into a very clear solution providing a focus on customer service with a “yes” attitude
Optus offers a variety of exciting benefits, such as working collaboratively in an open, agile environment with flexibility.
Optus is truly a great place to work – Tomorrow is ours to create.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!