|Location:||Canning Vale, Perth|
Established in 1998, and now a Division of Downer Utilities Australia Pty Ltd, UrbanGrid Australia has grown into Western Australia's largest, most diverse civil underground utility construction company, and are continuing to expand. Providing services to Gas, Telecommunications & Water services across the Perth Metro area, we have developed a reputation as WA's best.
Based in Canning Vale, UrbanGrid Australia is a multi-award-winning business specialising in the construction and installation of underground utility assets. We have a strong focus on safety, quality, innovation and training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a variety of roles available which fit a hands on, proactive and hardworking individual, looking to make their mark in a well-established company. Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for candidates with previous experience as:
- Skid steer operator
- Brick paver
- Asphalt layer/Road worker
To be considered for the role you would preferably have the following:
- Construction Safety Card
- HR Licence
- Skid Steer and/or Excavator Ticket
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Physically fit due to labour intensive work
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity for long term work working on large scale metro projects
- Work in an essential service industry
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to undertake traineeships and further career development
- Guaranteed hours, regular overtime and great rates
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
For more information, please contact Puck Jonker - Talent & Sourcing at Puck.Jonker@downergroup.com. Applications via email will not be accepted.