|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you feel like it is time for a better work / life balance?
- Permanent full-time opportunity with some overtime (ave 40-50hrs per week)
- Varied work – opportunity to drive a range of different trucks (Sprayer, Body Truck, T&D etc).
Bitumen Sprayer Driver required to work within our Asphalt Contracting team supporting projects in and around Townsville, on a permanent full time basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the safe handling and spraying of all grades and blends of bituminous products - hot bitumen, polymer modified bitumen, prime emulsion etc. (highly desirable)
- HC licence as a minimum is required
- Strong customer focus and good communication skills
- Dangerous Goods licence and Cert III in Road Transport (highly desirable)
- Full training will be provided for the successful applicant
- Work/life balance
- Permanent full-time opportunity with flexible working conditions - some overtime, weekend work, shift work and some working away from home for short periods of time will be required. Longer working away opportunities and increased overtime opportunities only if desired.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work in a team environment
- Organisation dedicated to safety, health and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.