|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, linguistics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in Technology as a Computational Linguist, Engineer or QA Specialist.
- Hands-on experience building chatbots or voicebots.
- Experience working with technical customers and senior management.
- Experience of building chatbots or voicebots with Dialogflow
- Experience of launching chatbot or voicebot applications
- Effective leadership and influencing skills in the application of AI or Machine Learning
- Experience using core Google products including TensorFlow, DataFlow, and CloudML Engine or competitor and open source equivalents
- Excellent communication skills
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future. Businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As Conversational AI Architect, you will contribute to Google’s innovations on the delivery of Contact Center AI (CCAI) solutions for our customers and Partners. You will design new and innovative virtual agent solutions to enable digital transformation for our customers and Partners. You will co-develop virtual agent solutions with Google Partners, including Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS vendors and System Integrators (SIs). You will maintain close partnership with Google’s Cloud AI Engineering teams to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
In addition, you will apply your virtual agent skills by working with Google’s most strategic Cloud customers. To this end you will build conversational interfaces and virtual agents for customers using core Google products such as Dialogflow and Contact Center AI. You will be an engagement lead for strategic Google Cloud customers doing requirements gathering, program management, addressing customer feedback, and delivering world class virtual agent solutions. This involves travel to customer sites to implement solutions and interact with stakeholders. Career Returners welcome.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Design engaging conversational interfaces for Contact Center AI (CCAI) and lead virtual agent development engagements to deliver on customer needs
- Lead virtual agent development engagements with strategic Google Cloud customers, including stakeholder management, requirements gathering, addressing customer needs
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including attention to detail, project scoping and time management
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with a wide range of customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with program management, engineering, UX and Product teams to identify product gaps, and work with cross-functional teams to design solutions