|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
As part of the Fixed Demand Team in Service, the Continuous Improvement Lead’s primary responsibility is to ensure the drive towards and executing best in class performance against key contact centre productivity metrics to deliver on the yearly Annual Operating Plan key outcomes. The role will also work closely with “Digital Consumer”, “Risk & Compliance”, “Regulatory & Legal” and the broader operation in Service to ensure effective processes and monitoring of key compliance requirements as defined by the business are achieved.
The Continuous Improvement Lead will execute their key accountabilities through strong engagement and liaison with the frontline contact centre groups as well as a variety of internal stakeholders including relevant business channels; products and marketing, sales, regulatory and legal, risk and compliance and customer experience groups.
Through execution of the incumbent’s strong analytical skills and data driven insights the objective is to identify any systematic, recurring and emerging trends in customer pain points and drive initiatives through to implementation to improve the customer experience.
- Attaining a thorough understanding of the Optus Service environment and priorities
- Working effectively within a organisation structure of onshore and offshore staff
- Influencing Service Leadership teams to recommend and sign-off on proposed initiatives.
- Driving outcomes – ensuring performance is delivered on all required outcomes and to committed timeframes
- Tracking experience and productivity outcomes in environment where other changes are occurring that can also impact performance
- Working with Optus wide stakeholder group
- Working within and adapting to business environment that is subject to change on a continuous basis
- Prioritising work to meet needs of the Service Leadership Team
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders to influence transformation
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and deliver results
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to challenge conventions and think differently
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to deliver under time constraints and external pressures
- Strong contact centre knowledge
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.