|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lead the Coates team at Moranbah, Bowen Basin, QLD - Branch Manager
Relocation and rental assistance is available for eligible applicants.
Coates Branch Manager’s have a pivotal, customer facing and sales focused role at our branches and are responsible for leading a varied workforce of technical service and customer facing sales professionals.
They are also responsible for branch performance with a focus on safety and achieving KPI’s around revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty. However success in operational areas will not come about without a manager that relates well to people, can motivate, mentor and train staff to become an effective versatile team.
This is a challenging position where your strong team leadership, safety focus and customer service skills drive success.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead coach and equip employees with knowledge of key branch operations, quality and safety processes and compliance.
- Create the best solution / outcome for our customers by driving a high levels of customer service.
- Oversee Asset Management and Quality Management
- Manage budgets, P&L and KPIs around revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty.
Your skills & expertise:
Ideally you will have experience in a similar position gained from within the construction industry or similar, where your strong leadership capability and character have engaged teams to perform at their best. Also you will have:
- Sound sales and operational management experience.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Equipment hire, construction or industrial industry experience desirable.
The position will include a competitive salary and tools of trade including a company motor vehicle.