|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
Reporting to the Head of Agile Delivery, you will play a key role in building out the capabilities at a squad and tribe level to enable squads to deliver value across the organisation. As a collaborative leader with a blend of deep domain expertise and a passion for delivery, continuous improvement and coaching / developing of people, you will lead a team of eight Chapter members, to grow and develop in their area of expertise. As well as leading a team, you will be embedded at Squad level helping to advance the work and using your experience to maximise squad performance in critical programs of work.
You will also be responsible for:
- You will also provide guidance on the delivery of Strategic initiatives across WooliesX - facilitating planning, delivery and governance at scale across multiple squads and tribes.
- Overall you will be a change agent for the Agile Transformation & Delivery team, consistently contributing and improving ways of working across the organisation
- Maintaining best in class Chapter expertise in order to deliver the right knowledge and skill sets to Tribes and SquadsAdvancing the work of the squad based on item in the backlog and prioritise set by the Product Owner
You are a pragmatic leader who loves planning and execution, and are excited to roll up their sleeves to deliver multiple initiatives in a digital environment. You are committed to cross functional collaboration and a data driven approach to decision making to achieve the best results for the organisation ensuring that process, design and architectural concerns are embraced by teams to drive business goals.
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master and leading projects/programs of work (up to 5 years)
- Excellent proven people management capability
- Experience leading teams in digital environments.
- Familiarity and exposure to multiple Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Tribal, Kanban, SAFe), with an ability to be agnostic of agile frameworks when assessing the most valuable way forward. Also have the ability to coach stakeholders and senior leaders on frameworks and WooliesX WOW
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Agile Coach certification and experience essential
- Expertise with the use of collaboration tools which includes JIRA, Confluence and others.
- Practical knowledge of project and program management principles, techniques and tools.
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180