- Variety of work and career development opportunities
- Choose a career that connects you globally on a daily basis
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
You will be mentored and developed by a talented management team and gain exposure to a wide variety of projects that span a range of industry sectors and deliver solutions for our clients. We have a big focus on training so you will have a chance to work across new and different environments and have opportunities to be involved in real Big Data and advanced analytics related projects. You will be involved a variety of activities such as gathering technical requirements, data analysis, data profiling, ETL, data modelling, data visualisation or more across various industries and environments.
With the variety of projects we have running there is no doubt that you will be challenged and learn something new every day. As an organisation we encourage collaboration, training and personal development with dedicated budgets and career frameworks.
This is a great opportunity for someone that loves being involved in complex and challenging environments that are in need of a real solution.
- Be a part of one of our successful delivery teams and get an opportunity to move into a more consultative role working across various data environments and helping our clients solve their business problems with data
- Be responsible for creating requirement specifications, analysing requirements, creating visual models, facilitating elicitation sessions and digging around in the data when needed
- create data design and integration flows to move the data from legacy system, add transformation logic areas and present it in the required formats through harmonized objects that can receive inputs from multiple policy and claims systems
- Have knowledge and experience of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, defect management
- Have experience in business intelligence, data warehousing or advanced analytics projects
Skills and attributes for success
- A degree in IT, computer science or engineering
- SQL skills / data analysis skills
- ETL skills
- Demonstrated business analysis experience
- Data visualisation experience
- BI reporting tools such as Tableau or Qlikview
- Knowledge and experience of all phases of software development (including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, defect management)
- Exposure to business intelligence, data warehousing or advanced analytics projects
- Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communicator (verbally and in writing)
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects