|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Rail. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Our Transport Projects business has an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Systems Project Manager to be part of our Transport Access Program located at our North Sydney office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Electrical Systems Project Manager provides engineering design and construction support and manages the commissioning function including mentoring and development of the Commissioning Team. Other role requirements include:
- Installation of High Voltage primary and secondary equipment and associated cabling as well as transmission and distribution.
- Commissioning of primary and secondary electrical substation equipment including CB’s, CT/VTs, power transformers and protection systems
- Prepare scope of works, estimates and quotes
- Review the commercial risk and opportunity within the contract, manage claims and ensure requirements of contract are met.
- Development and review of initiatives /plans and implementation to support the Rail Infrastructure Blue Sheet and Strategy Map and understand and support the relationship with Group plans
- Support the identification, development and delivery of opportunities for growth
- Manage and implement regional business plans/project scope
- Implement corrective measures to address negative variances to budget/project scope
- Review, monitor business performance and provide recommendations for business improvement and growth
- Investigate, analyse and write reports on Incidents, non-compliances and safe working irregularities
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Solid Project Management experience within construction or maintenance industry
- Valid driver’s licence, tickets and RIW
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (excel and word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: Marie Hetherington at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.