|Location:||Cairns, Gladstone Central, Rockhampton, Townsville|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
BUILDING OUR BENCH STRENGTH
The Australian Government has defined the resources sector as an essential industry during the COVID-19 pandemic. Downer Mining will honour this declaration and has made a commitment to slowing the spread of the virus and to fast-track recovery.
In response to the rapidly changing working environment, Downer Mining will be building our bench strength . We have a need for talented people now and are welcoming expressions of interest from experienced Production Operators for roles currently available in our open cut mining operations across Queensland.
- Demonstrated experience in Open Cut Mining
- Demonstrated experience operating mobile mining equipment including Caterpillar 789, 795, 797 & Komatsu 930E trucks, dozers, graders and excavators
- Production and safety orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated and reliable
- Reside in Queensland
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive business
HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest, please hit the “apply now” button and follow instructions to be considered.
Please be aware that at this time we can only consider applicants for roles within your current Australian State of residence.
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.