|Location:||Newman, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer has recently been awarded contracts worth approximately $165 million by Alinta Energy Transmission Pty Ltd (Alinta Energy) to build its 60 MW Chichester Solar Farm and supporting power infrastructure in the Pilbara region in the north of Western Australia as part of the Chichester Solar Gas Hybrid Project.
Work awarded includes the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of the Chichester Solar Farm, approximately 60 kilometres of transmission line, two new substations and the upgrade of another substation.
We are seeking a Contracts Administrator to join the Team, responsible and accountable for the delivery of the commercial, financial and contractual management aspects in support of the project.
The successful applicant will work in the Pilbara region on a 3/1 roster, FIFO from Perth.
- Contracts Administration experience working within a large project team
- Construction experience in either Engineering, Commercial and/or Legal environment
- Experience in dealing with supplier contracts and agreements as well as preparation of contract documentation for execution and Issuing variations and claims
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, accounting or quality surveying (desirable)
- Working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications
- Working knowledge of risk management principles and application of process
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint
- Strong commercial management skills including, interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions
WHAT WE OFFER
- ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team
Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package. Please note all offers of employment are subject to satisfying the Project minimum requirements as well as Fitness for Work requirements.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be able to demonstrate that you have the Right to Work in Australia.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES