|Location:||Gold Coast MC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer (Transport) to join our Gold Coast team.
This role will have an interesting focus on managing small to large projects, working with clients as well as overseeing the design of a broad range of projects and mentoring a professional yet vibrant team. Competitive remuneration, flexible working conditions and development opportunities are on offer.
This permanent full-time opportunity will see you join a dynamic and successful business experiencing significant growth.
In your new role as a Senior Engineer you will;
- Coordinate and prepare designs and documentation for civil infrastructure projects
- Manage a variety of interesting projects
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Partake in the preparation of cost estimates, tender submissions, technical documentation and client and project reports
- Contributing to a positive and inclusive team culture
WHO YOU ARE
As an experienced Senior Civil Engineer you will possess the following;
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in pavement, road and highway engineering
- Strong Project Management capabilities
- 8+ Years relevant experience in Transport with Civils
- Experience in TMR and Council Roads, Highways, Urban & Rural intersection projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of design and documentation with experience using AutoCAD and/or 12D would be preferred
- SIDRA, CIRCLY and other software advantageous
- RPEQ would preferable or able to demonstrate that you are actively working towards registration
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW!