|Location:||Graytown - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time, Part Time|
- Provide business support, procurement and security administration
- Endorsed Employer of Choice
- Attractive Employee Benefits
As an innovative science and technology company, we help solve some of our customers' most challenging problems. Our determination to deliver and improve today, and anticipate and shape tomorrow, makes QinetiQ a very exciting, rewarding and respected place to work and learn.
QinetiQ Australia, part of the global QinetiQ group, provide technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests. QinetiQ employs more than 6000 people in 51 locations around the world. In Australia we employ more than 400 across the ACT, QLD, NSW, SA and VIC.
About the Role
An opportunity exists for a Project Support Officer within our Advisory Services business, based at Graytown in Victoria.
In our Advisory Services division, everything starts with a problem that needs a solution. We act as an independent, technical partner for customers looking to procure defined services and develop specific capabilities. We help them diagnose, rationalise and solve intractable problems by providing analysis, advice and assurance, enabling our customers to make sound decisions about cost, time and performance.
Within your role as Project Support Officer you will provide business support to a number of business units, including data management, security administration, facilities support, procurement administration and business reporting. Previous business support experience in an operational Army/Navy/Airforce unit would be advantageous.
This is a fixed-term contract, which is likely to extend beyond the initial 12 months. Flexible working, including working from home and part-time hours, will be considered for this position.
To be successful as a Project Support Officer, you will need to bring with you:
- Demonstrated experience providing business support
- Understanding of data management systems
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in building and maintaining stakeholder relations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, multi task and work under pressure
- Strong initiative and ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
Candidates will be required to obtain an Australian Government secret clearance which will require Australian citizenship.
Due to the dynamic environment we work within, we can’t always wait until our adverts close before reviewing applications and moving to interview. If you’d like to start a conversation, apply today!
Life at QinetiQ
Our people and our culture make QinetiQ a great place to work, we value integrity, collaboration and performance.
QinetiQ is a Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice, Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women and past winner of the Defence Teaming Centre Employer of Choice Awards.
We look after our people are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the market. We celebrate our differences and incorporate diversity and inclusion into everything we do. Our salary and benefits package is designed to make sure we support our diverse group of employees through the different stages of their life and careers.
Some of our benefits include:
- Annual professional development allocation and study leave
- Flexible working options that suit you
- Leave purchase scheme to balance what’s important to you
- Loyalty leave, earn extra days of annual leave up to an additional 10 days per year
- Performance bonus awards for individual and company success
- Salary continuance Insurance, protecting you financially during times of ill health
- Cultural or Religious day of significance leave to observe days of significance to you
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave with no minimum qualifying period
- Dress for your day, no formal dress code just wear what feels good and suits your day
- Give back with an annual volunteering day
- Save money with our travel club and discounted health insurance options
- Be supported with employee assistance services and family violence leave
A full list of our employee benefits and further information can be found here: https://www.qinetiq.com/au/Careers/Benefits