|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Downer continues its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. With this in mind, and to support the growth of our Transport Projects division we are now seeking to engage the capability of a Rail Safeworking Superintendent for our Warrnambool Line Upgrade Project that we have recently been awarded.
This role will involve all aspects of a TFPC, running pre-start meetings, conducting workplace hazard assessments, managing hand signallers & worksites and liaising with sub-contractors & network operators. Steady and regular work with a predominately 9-5, Monday to Friday Work day. Immediate start for the right candidate.
The Position is Permanent – Full-time
You will be an experienced safeworking individual with extensive knowledge of safety related governance frameworks including safeworking principles, methods and procedures.
- Current 3.3 TFPC qualification with a certificate of currency
- Current Category 1 Rail Medical
- Strong communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Previous experience within safeworking and operating rules
- Ability to manage multiple sites in parallel
- Ability to mentor/train possession officers.
- Extensive knowledge of the V/Line & MTM rail network.
- Training assessing qualification desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Site Uplift, Tool of Trade Vehicle and other discretionary benefits
- 2 - 3 years long term project
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, you can make an impact with our forward thinking company.
For more information contact: Susie Cooper at email@example.com
We respectfully ask no agency approaches please