|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Journey Expert (Credit Cards)
It’s an exciting time here at ING; our credit card business is growing and there are some exciting plans. We are looking for an experienced Customer Journey Expert or Product Manager to join our Consumer Lending team, here in Sydney!
What are you going to do?
- Represent the voice of the customer, have a strong vision as to how to attract and retain customers and focus on continuously improving the customer benefits ING offers our customers.
- Be integral to the design strategy for products, channels, promotion, pricing, and process.
- Strategically track the team/squad’s progress and make adjustments wherever necessary, to ensure optimal outcomes
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing effort, products, services, distribution policy and our customer contact strategy
- Represent the product or service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and resolve incidents, events and issues and determine improvements required for the product or service.
- Use your technical expertise and experience to contribute to all AGILE and specifically sprint events.
What are we looking for? Someone with …
- 5+ years of in Banking or similar industry, with experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the products of a retail bank and has experience in the development, management and lifecycle of these products and services
- Demonstrated experience in the fundamentals of at least one core pillar of CJE i.e. product management, process or channel optimisation
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Experience in stakeholder management, and is great at communicating and engaging across the business
- Understanding of or experience working within an AGILE environment
- Initiative and who is a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- A positive and driven character, excited about their ability make an impact within a well-loved brand where the customer needs are at the heart of the proposition development
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.