|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Title: Order Management Platform Architect
Location: Macquarie Park
The Order Management Platform Architect role is accountable for serving as the Subject Matter Expert in the e2e order provisioning platform comprising but not limited to technologies from Amdocs (ASOM, OMS, SDP, etc) and Netcracker (OSS platform). The role is part of the Rapid Response Team (RRT).
The Rapid Response Team consist a team of highly skilled individual with strong functional or technical expertise draw from a pool of project architects, solution designer, senior technical engineers and data analysts. The primary responsibility of the RRT members is to perform detailed investigation, diagnosis of complex Production issues, identification of the root cause and the implementation of permeant corrective actions to address the issue. The goal is to ensure the high availability of IT Services to the Business.
The goal of the RRT members includes (but not limited to):
- Investigate and diagnose the Major Incident and provides regular update to the MIM and ICs.
- Work with other Application, Infrastructure and / or Network SMEs to assist with investigation, diagnosis of issues.
- Provide input to the MIM for the service restoration action plan.
- Implement the agreed fix.
- Action post repair activities (as required).
- Perform functional escalation to next level of support when current level has insufficient knowledge / expertise to diagnose and resolve issue.
- Participate in Post Incident Reviews.
- Drive Continuous Improvements via the Root Cause Identification and implementation of Permanent Corrective Actions.
- Secondary role: identify single points of failure and improvements within IT environment to enhance IT service availability
The candidate must be able to work in a large, complex and dynamic environment, have strong architecture skills and ability to drive delivery of small to complex business initiatives.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of relevant IT experience with 3 years of Telco experience.
- A proven track record of success as a UNIX/Linux Subject Matter Expert in a company of substance, ideally in the broad ICT industry sector, or related (but multiple and publicly listed) service industry sectors (eg financial services and utilities)
- Experience in communicating and influencing at senior management and executive level
- Strong experience in managing multiple business stakeholders and vendors
- Strong understanding of architectural principles and industry standards
- Experience in delivery in a complex and high-pressure environment
- Strong vendor management experience with successful track record of driving to an outcome
- Ability to keep abreast of the new technologies with a view of implementing them to increase productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Demonstrable background in the design, implementation, measurement and tracking of operational key performance indicators
- Solid understanding with Amdocs BCC Platform for JARVIS (specifically, the ASOM, Stuck Orders).
- Strong customer focus with a commitment to delivery of quality services
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures and processes
- Proven track record of conceptual / strategic thinking ability
- Experience with monitoring systems (Splunk, DynaTrace, Nagios etc.).
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.