|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Immediate start available (working from home)
- Work for one of the largest IT Consultancies in the world
- 2IC to the SOC Manager, responsible for the day-to-day delivery functions of the SOC
- Competitive benefits including share purchase plan and generous paid parental leave
Do you have some leadership experience with a security-based technical background? Are you looking to move into a Cyber Security team leadership role? If so, CGI have an opening for a Security Operations Centre (SOC) Team Leader to join CGI’s growing team of cybersecurity experts.
This is a hands-on Senior Security Analyst role, providing security-related services across SIEM, reporting, vulnerability scanning and threat notification. You will also have the additional responsibilities of overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations in the SOC. If you back yourself to be an inspiring team leader, we want to hear from you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Technical lead for the SOC
- Perform daily reviews and track progress against SLA’s
- Monthly reporting
- Manage and update resource roster
- Documentation reviews
- Engage and motivate the team
- Coach and mentor Level 1 and Level 2 Analysts
- Participate in the 24/7 shift and on-call roster.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Experience leading high performing technical teams
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and inspire
- A strong technical background in cybersecurity
- Strong relationship building capability, with a desire to further develop your client management skills.
Package and Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits include profit participation and share purchase plans.
To find out more apply today!