|Job Type:||Full Time|
Rewards State Partner - NSW/ACT
Your path to many possible futures!
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
- Opportunity to shape loyalty within the Supermarket environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Full-time permanent position
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
How we roll:
We are helping transform our digital practice and disrupt Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences. We’re resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy for doing things our way which has a real impact. We’re a new team with a great work-life balance.
Who you are:
You’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. You orient yourself around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of digital transformation and disrupting one of Australia’s biggest companies through its new tech venture.
You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning. You take authorship for what you create.
We’re seeking a retail expert with extensive experience bringing to life new and innovative ways of working. Focussed on growth and execution of strategic initiatives, you will be accountable for working closely with the State Operations and Store teams within the supermarket business. By converging the power of WooliesX with that of our State teams, you will build a platform for Rewards to flourish and bring the loyalty program to life for our team and customers in your State.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop State-based plans from Rewards strategic objectives to drive Woolworths Rewards performance against metrics, maximise engagement and ensure overall success
- Embed the program and ensure successful execution of any new initiatives or changes
- Streamline & integrate Rewards reporting metrics into the state framework including the delivery of regular reports on State & Store performance, actionable insights and recommendations that link into State plans
- Facilitate group workshops
- Influence senior stakeholders within State teams
- Coaching store leadership and Front of Store teams for success
Who we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 3 + years experience working in a leadership role within operational and service environments
- Customer-centric thinker
- Experience in socialising strategic initiatives and working with teams to execute on those initiatives successfully
- Experience in senior-level stakeholder management in a dynamic and challenging environment where influencing outcomes has been successful
- High standard of verbal and written communication
- Experience in coaching team members
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills able to meet deadlines and maintain high-quality output
- Experience working autonomously demonstrating proactivity, a self-starter & can-do attitude
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to deliver high-quality outcomes in a timely manner
- Understanding and application of project management principles
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Strong Google Suite capability
There is a strong travel component in this role that will see you travel to stores across NSW/ACT.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now!
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities we serve. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.