|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
Working with the Product Owner, you will play a key role within a leading digital organisation to ensure the delivery of new and innovative initiatives to the Woolworths Mobile application. Working across two squads, you will play a key part in building out the express delivery functionality for customers who shop online and within the mobile app.
This is a role for a technologist with a strong AGILE delivery background with a proven track record within the online, mobile apps. This is a fast paced team focussed on providing an ultra convenient experience to our customers and our successful applicant must have an innovative approach to end user experience. You must demonstrate the passion and commitment to continually strive for excellence through a customer facing lens.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Product Manager and the Development team to formulate and communicate solution options to the business & squad
- Ensuring the user stories are defined and acceptance criteria and can be tested both functionally and non functionally
- Keeping the stories within the backlog up to date and as the detail expands and evolves
- Taking into consideration the context of the customer, vision, and tribal purpose / mission when making decisions
- Making sure the business and technical components of the solution collectively provide the outcome for the customer and meet business goals
- Responsible for the traceability through the requirements hierarchy of stories > epics > tribal backlog > initiatives > strategy
- Liaising with the team to ensure they have access to the right information from the customer and stakeholders at the right time, in order to assist with the development of the solution and know that it will achieve the outcome
You will be a highly engaged and proactive Business Analyst who is passionate about innovation and the ability to deliver a true omni channel experience for our customers. You will have a background in digital focused initiatives specifically across mobile apps, IOS & Android and ideally in a retail environment. Coming from a technical background, you will demonstrate business acumen, excellent communication and presentation skills that will help drive success.
Further to this you will have;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering agile initiatives in high performing teams as a business analyst in a digital environment
- Demonstrated analysis experience delivering innovative initiatives in mobile applications both android and IOS
- Strong technical ability and understanding of software development
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Data driven but able to make judgement calls when necessary
- Experience in Jira/Confluence for managing boards and project documentation.
- Driven by delivery, delivering on time and to high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Innovative thinking and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Customer first mindset
- Demonstrated capability to think globally and strategically, understand business dynamics, and manage large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex initiatives with competing deadlines and through various stages of development and approval
- Problem solving – identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and report issues to the management team; demonstrate appropriate risk-taking and comfort with ambiguity
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180