|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Owner - Mobile Apps
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will play a key leadership role within a leading digital organisation to ensure the delivery of new and innovative initiatives to the Woolworths Mobile application. Working across two squads, you will play a key part in building out the express delivery functionality for customers who shop online and within the mobile app.
This is a role for a technologist with a strong AGILE delivery background with a proven track record within the online, mobile apps. This is a fast paced team focussed on providing an ultra convenient experience to our customers and our successful applicant must have an innovative approach to end user experience. You must demonstrate the passion and commitment to continually strive for excellence through a customer facing lens.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, experience design and requirements development for new features, functionality and integrations
- Mentor and promote agile practices within the team.
- Work closely with internal technology teams and external partners to define milestones and ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities
- Champion for the customer by collaborating with the UX team to develop user stories, wireframes, and workflows.
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to form an agreed product roadmap for WooliesX products and platforms
As a true leader and passionate Product Owner, you will be passionate about innovation to deliver a true omni channel experience for our customers that creates brand advocacy and excitement. You set standards by example and have the ability to develop a hardworking and motivated team. You will have past experience working in a digital setting ideally within retail, proven experience executing and delivering Product strategies in a digital application setting across a large complex organisation.
Further to this you will have;
- Passion for innovation, backed by demonstrated ability to execute and deliver
- Experience in digital retail and previous experience working on Mobile Applications - IOS & Android
- Strong experience in consumer facing digital businesses and mobile products. A good understanding of online retail is desired, but not mandatory
- Strong technical background and ability to translate into business terms
- A strong leader who set standards by example and has the ability to develop a hardworking and motivated team
- Knowledge of common product management, wire-framing, testing and analytics tools (Jira, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated capability to think globally and strategically, understand business dynamics, and manage large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex initiatives with competing deadlines and through various stages of development and approval
- Problem solving – identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and report issues to the management team; demonstrate appropriate risk-taking and comfort with ambiguity
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180