|Location:||Melbourne - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
QinetiQ employs more than 6000 people in 51 locations around the world, offering our customers premier expertise in advice, services and creative technology-based products.
QinetiQ Australia, part of the global QinetiQ group, is a consulting and engineering services provider, giving independent and trusted advice to Government, Defence and Industry. Our success is founded on the industry-leading knowledge, integrity, performance and dedication of our people. Even though we are part of a global company, our offices have a very local feel; we employ more than 380 employees in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle, Western Sydney and Melbourne.
An opportunity exists for a Consultant & Senior Consultant (Project Management) within our Advisory division, reporting into our Melbourne office.
For our Advisory Services division, everything starts with a problem that needs a solution. We act as an independent, technical partner for customers looking to procure defined services and develop specific capabilities. We help them diagnose, rationalise and solve intractable problems by providing analysis, advice and assurance. Whether operating on the ocean floor, or in orbit, we get under the skin of a problem to enable our customers to make sound decisions about cost, time and performance.
About the role
What will a typical day look like?
As Consultant & Senior Consultant (Project Management) you will be responsible for:
- Supporting complex project and contract management
- Supporting the development of complex business cases and delivery strategies
- Managing the scope and deliverables of your area of responsibility
- Stakeholder engagement within the Defence environment
- Managing rapidly changing schedules and project priorities
To be successful for the role of Consultant & Senior Consultant (Project Management) you will require:
- Automotive industry background, and/or ICT/ Software background
- Experience in the management of multiple projects & programs to budgets
- Ability to solicit, support and coordinate efforts of a diverse team of technical and functional experts
- Eligibility to obtain an Australian Government secret clearance is required, which means you must be an Australian citizen
Applications close on 21 May 2020
What we offer
Without the collective smarts of our people, we would not be able to achieve what we do. The importance that we place on each and every employee shows in the working environment we offer: We value everybody’s contribution; we encourage innovation, diversity and development; we empower people to challenge themselves and the status quo; we foster growth, both personally and professionally. We look after our people and have an attractive compensation package which supports all our employees through different stages of their careers, some of these include:
- Individual Professional Development Allocation
- Flexible Working
- Salary Continuance (Income Protection)
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Study Leave (Up to 5 days paid leave per year)
- Leave Purchase and Loyalty Leave
- Performance based rewards
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Referral bonuses
- Dress for your day
A full list of our employee benefits and further information can be found here: https://www.qinetiq.com/au/Careers/Benefits