|Job Type:||Full Time|
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Document Controller to join our team based in our Melbourne office on a part time basis. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring all project documentation meets the requirements of our project teams and our customers. This will include providing input to Project Documentation Plans (DMP) and control of naming conventions for easy reference.
Key Responsibilities for this Role Includes:
- Delivering accurate, timely and responsive services, including registering and handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation
- Ensuring effective document and data control occurs according to company and customer requirements
- Registration, filing, retrieval and transmission of engineering documentation
- Maintain facilities and databases to ensure efficient operation of the document control function
- Supports the production of the Project Documentation Management and maintain it
- Control documentation uniformity (template, reference, version No. etc).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Previous experience in document control in a construction or engineering related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Shown ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment and have a flexible approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and can work well in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join the Alstom team! This is a permanent role with a lot of options for further growth!
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.