|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: Sales
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. In this role you will actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. You will also develop both internal and external relations in order to actively contribute to make both customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
In this role, you would:
- Maximize customer relationships and build loyalty through your excellent networking and management skills
- Identify new Business Development opportunities to maximize profitability whilst making sure existing business is growing
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Optimize the account team’s performance to enable seamless transition to operations (manage teams, develop people, run meetings, follow Ericsson’s Sales Process)
- Manage the account by overseeing the monitoring and reporting of related trends, capability development and performance against project plans and budget
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in relationship sales within the ICT industry!
- Excellent understanding of Cloud Computing and Core Technologies in Telecommunications (Understanding of BSS/OSS domain will be advantageous)
- Excellent consultative selling skills and commercial understanding to maximize profitability
- Customer and market insight and excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in orchestrating different teams towards creating value proposals for customers
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here:https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.