|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Rewards Product Manager, (Senior Customer Journey Expert)
ING’s credit card business is growing, and there are some exciting plans for the future.
Focusing on the development of Rewards product s, we need an experienced Senior Rewards Product Manager / SCJE to join the business and help lead some exciting project work. We are looking for someone with 10+ years in Banking, ideally with Cards and Loyalty.
What are you going to do?
- Represent the voice of the customer, have a strong vision as to how to attract and retain customers and focus on continuously improving the customer benefits ING offers our customers.
- Be integral to the design strategy for products, channels, promotion, pricing, and process.
- Strategically track the team/squad’s progress and make adjustments wherever necessary, to ensure optimal outcomes
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing effort, products, services, distribution policy and our customer contact strategy
- Take into account the various touch points of, Cost, Price, Interest rate policy, Product features and Benefits
- Represent the product or service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and resolve incidents, events and issues and determine improvements required for the product or service.
- Use your technical expertise and experience to contribute to all AGILE and specifically sprint events.
What are we looking for? Someone with …
- Understands the products of a retail bank and has experience in the development, management and lifecycle of these products and services
- Demonstrated depth of experience in the fundamentals of at least one core pillar of CJE i.e. product management, process or channel optimisation
- 10+ years in Banking (ideally with cards experience), Loyalty, Rewards or similar industry.
- Partner Management – you’re great with relationships
- Project Management – you have managed large projects before, and know how to make things happen and get broad stakeholder support
- Previous responsibility in designing, developing & operating customer centric solutions for our customers to allow them to stay “a step ahead in life and business”.
- Postgraduate qualification
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Experience in an AGILE working environment
- A positive and driven character, excited about their ability make an impact within a well-loved brand where the customer needs are at the heart of the proposition development
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.