|Job Type:||Full Time|
Claims Managers – Multiple roles
- Join Australia's No.1 Life Insurer
- Several Permanent, Fixed Term and Casual Opportunities
Welcome to This Australian life
From those we protect, to those that make it happen here at TAL, people are at the heart of everything we do.
We've learnt that the most important part of life isn't the things we own, but the experiences we share with the people we love.
That's why we do what we do, protect what matters most, so that you and your family have the freedom to keep living the life you planned, no matter what happens.
About the opportunity
This role is accountable for the provision of personal and empathic service to clients and the proficient assessment of life claims in accordance with TAL’s claims philosophy, claims procedures, policy wording, and within stated authority limits.
- Independently manage a portfolio of life insurance claims end-to-end
- Assess, analyse, calculate and finalise claims payments
- Active engagement of -external treating doctors, rehabilitation consultants as well as in house medical and legal specialists and delivering timely outcomes for our customers
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with our philosophy, policy and claims procedures
- Participate in case conferences, peer case discussions, and instructing third party service providers
We are looking for talented individuals with the technical skills and knowledge who want to join in our mission of ‘being by your side for life’ to positively impact Australians.
You will have,
- Experience in a similar role within insurance claims assessing/ claims management
- Life insurance experience highly desirable; income protection, TPD, death, trauma or lump sum claims
- Workcover claims assessing viewed favourably too
- Medical, vocational, rehabilitation and/or legal experience relating to injury or TPD
- The ability to build rapport and empathy with customers during difficult times
- Experience helping the customer return to work or their best life
- Have a strong customer and key stakeholder focus with sound communication & decision making skills
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of the recruitment process.