WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group, which includes Calibre and Diona is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services across Australia and New Zealand.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Purchased leave
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an ICT Service Specialist you will liaise and effectively communicate with key stakeholders internally within the Calibre Group business. You will contribute effectively to the End User Services team ensuring efforts are aligned toward achieving team goals. Other responsibilities include:
- Working in the Service Desk team providing accurate level 1 & level 2 incident resolution and service request management with service level agreements in place.
- Assist with IT project support and project related tasks as directed by Team Leaders.
- Liaise with external service providers to resolve incidents and complete service requests.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and End User Services knowledge base.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful you will be an excellent communicator who is able to communicate to all levels within the business. You will also have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role in service desk operations
- Excellent knowledge of Windows server operating systems and Active Directory
- Demonstrated knowledge of end user mobility technology (computer hardware, phones, tablets etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of common software technologies on premise and online i.e. Microsoft Office
- Ability to give solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification desirable
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team on 07 3895 3444.