|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Pricing Manager, Daily Banking
It’s an exciting time here at ING and we are looking for a Senior Pricing Manager, to join our Daily Banking Tribe, here in Sydney!
Holding an extremely important position within the Bank, this role requires end to end, bank-wide P&L oversight and will ensure the Daily Banking Tribe are helping support Bank-wide outcomes.
The successful candidate will have an analytical and inquisitive mind-set, be known for being commercially focused and disciplined, as well as possess exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
What are you going to do?
As the expert on Daily Banking Liabilities Pricing and Balance Sheet Management, this role has end-to-end responsibility for the following areas:
- Lead the development and execution of INGs deposit pricing strategy to ensure Daily Banking P&L and growth targets are met.
- Recommend ways in which ING can optimise pricing to achieve the same or better growth outcomes (including recommendations to diversify sources of revenue).
- Provide support across the Tribe / lead where appropriate on any business case development required to support funding of initiatives.
- Actively contribute to the development of the long-term CVP for Savings with accountability for the ‘viability’ element of any proposition that is subsequently defined.
- Actively seek out and define new investment opportunities for Daily Banking which can help advance our Pricing capabilities (e.g. Pricing Engine).
- Proactive in approach to E2E P/L management, e.g. collaborating with internal vendor managers/customer journey experts to identify opportunities to reduce costs/improve contractual terms with key vendors.
- Improve the quality of customers in the portfolio in an AGILE environment
- Drive the ING pricing and balance sheet strategy and optimisation
- Optimise controllable revenue of the Daily Banking portfolio to meet revenue targets
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders in IT, Operations, Marketing, Brand, Contact Centre and Digital to execute seamless savings rate changes.
- Partner with ING data intelligence teams to drive insights to better understand behavior within the portfolio.
What are we looking for? Someone with …
- A Degree in business, mathematics, finance or economics
- Advanced modelling capabilities, (SQL, SAS, Excel)
- Previous experience in Product and Pricing management, with proven optimisation of Pricing and P&L outcomes
- A good understanding of retail banking products, particularly in Savings
- Good relationship skills to liaise with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and research skills, including forecasting
- Min 5 years experience in retail financial services, with a strong preference for pricing in product management function
- Strong Marketing Communication skills
- Previous experience in developing pricing and portfolio strategy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter who can manage stakeholders across the business
- Ability to apply critical thinking to make and rationalise business decisions
- Knowledge of credit risk
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.