|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date26 Apr 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleAssistant Store Manager
At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, everyday.
We never lose sight of one fact: maintaining world-class sales and service is crucial to our success. That’s a philosophy you’ll share with our customers. We’re focused on turning product and technological innovations into solutions that have an incredible impact for our customers.
The Assistant Store Manager is critical in maximising sales and provide quality and cost-effective customer service to in-bound Telstra customers and manage the retail shop operations in the absence of the manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coach Customer Advisors day-to-day for the delivery of sales and customer experience targets.
- In the absence of the Store Manager, act as manager ensuring the team maximises sales
- Responsible for induction of new team members, all core and ongoing training.
- Execute business initiatives to meet and achieve store targets for each quarter of the financial year by setting and tracking monthly sales and customer experience targets.
- Monitor the store’s performance to achieve sales and customer experience targets.
- Monitor the store’s compliance against central operating standards and processes, and manage performance to improve operational excellence.
- Resolve basic store level customer complaints.
- Ensure adherence the agreed customer sales model within the store (E.g. Telstra Branded Experience).
- Manage the shop floor to control customer flow and store traffic (e.g. EFM)
- Manage staff to customer demand and operational requirements.
This is a permanent full time role to be based at Telstra Store Carousel (Shop 1114 1382 Albany Highway Cannington). The role directly reports to the Retail Store Manager Lead.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- People leadership experience in retail sales management particularly in Telco industry
- Outstanding communications skills
- Advanced understanding of customer needs and proficient in resolving customer issues
- Proven track record working within a high-pressure, high-pace, customer-orientated retail environment
- Advanced ability to execute business improvement initiatives, and support the change agenda in store
- Ability to successfully execute against key metrics (financial and customer)
- Ability to action store improvement opportunities
Because the customer is at the centre of everything we do, every initiative you deliver, every solution you create, and every conversation you have, has the ability to impact and help our customers.
Sounds like you?
If you have a passion for retail and can deliver a unique, memorable experience to our customers every time they enter our store – a job at Telstra is for you