UGL Utilities division has an exciting opportunity available for a Casual Site Administrator to join the Rockhampton team.
You will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries.
This opportunity will see you ensure optimum facilities management services are provided to deliver world-class customer service at best value for money. In conjunction you will manage general and specialist maintenance, operations and repairs to meet contractual needs.
About the role
- Guarantee compliance with UGL and client OH&S, environmental procedures and standards
- Regular liaison with Facility Managers for suitable scheduling for the programming of maintenance and other work activities
- Ensure effective financial performance of the inspections and maintenance services including budget management
- Maintain good relations with client representatives, onsite teams and subcontractors
- Manage the UGL on site Self Delivery Teams and, ensure prompt UGL attendance and resolution of service requests
- You will thrive on stepping up to a problem others couldn’t take on, or an opportunity that inspires new solutions. Ideally you will have\:
- A relevant Mechanical or Electrical qualification
- Significant heavy industry exposure
- Proven commercial acumen
- Ability to develop a strong team around you and invest in their growth
- Highly developed leadership skills
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.