|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information-based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
About the team
Welcome to Deloitte's Enterprise Application Team in Melbourne and meet our talented Oracle Consultants! We are passionate about transforming our deep expertise in Oracle Cloud into innovate business solutions for clients. We take pride in growing our position as a tier 1 global practice and find fulfillment in watching our work succeed from the start to finish of our projects.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- What will your typical day look like?
- Part technical, Part client facing. Flex your Oracle skills in a supportive team as you watch your ideas come to life in solutions we offer clients!
- As a systematic and inquisitive learner, you will find yourself continually growing and developing with all the resources Deloitte has to offer! This role is 50% technical and 50% client facing.
What does that look like?
- You will flex your natural "people" talent by forming authentic relationships with clients whilst exercising your background in Oracle EBS 11i & R12 ERP and EPM cloud application suites.
We're looking for someone with:
- A background and/ or higher education in Finance or Commerce is highly desirable
- Experience in Cloud implementation with full life cycle Fusion Financials/ Financials Cloud implementations
- Strong EBS and Cloud experience in applications like Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Collections, General Ledger, Cash Management, AP, Taxes, Reporting and Fixed Assets
- Strong finance acumen is essential & experience in COA transformation projects is ideal
- Strong team management or consulting experience to lead fit-gap analysis, business process designs, manage conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration and manage testing of Financial ERP systems
- Experienced with PeopleSoft plus cloud will also be ideal for the role.
- Experience in accounting hub as a module is highly desirable.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Interested? Sound like the sort of role for you? Please apply online. The minimum salary requirement for this role is $70,000 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.
Please note applications from Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.