* New project, Exciting role
* Great rates, weekly pay!
* Must have NV1 security clearance.
Why join this organisation?
Join a Federal department at the heart of technological change. Join this iconic company with talented people who are rewarded for their efforts and can explore and achieve personal growth.
As an SIEM specialist, you will be designing, developing and testing support. You will be responsible for the development of SIEM risk based monitoring.
The SIEM specialist works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision-making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
* Demonstrated experience in technical design in large and complex, enterprise environments;
* Experience with developing and tuning Risk Based SIEM rules;
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge with enterprise security logging policies, compliance obligations and best practices;
* Demonstrated experience with RegEx for complex data formatting;
* Demonstrated experience with security incident management and network monitoring;
* Demonstrated scripting development experience with a strong understanding of regular expressions and parser development
To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian citizen and have NV1 clearance.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Niklesh Govande on 04 0084 1993, quoting reference number 203417806, to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.