|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Customer Success Team is looking for senior, experienced, Global Cloud Solution Architects to help our customers accelerate time to value and achieve their business outcomes. The focus of this role is on Microsoft’s Business Applications products that include Dynamics 365 applications as well as the Power Platform. This role will work with our most strategic and largest customers worldwide to ensure they are successful in realizing value from the investments they’ve made in Microsoft solutions. As a result, the role will focus on driving continuous innovation and product usage as a post-sales measurement of success.
The role will work with several teams across Microsoft to achieve this including the Field, Engineering, Sales, Services, Support and Marketing. The role will represent the voice of the customer in challenges relating to using Business Applications product and have a strong partnership with Engineering to remediate and improve these issues going forward. The role will be required to balance deep functional expertise and change and adoption management skills, while maintaining a level of technical depth in order to provide the best possible post sales experience for our customers.
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, results-oriented individual contributor with exceptional operational discipline. The role focuses primarily on excellence in execution and customer experience.
The Dynamics Cloud Solution Architect for Finance ERP role is a worldwide customer facing role that has a direct impact on making our customers successful with Microsoft Business Applications Solutions. The individual will be responsible for:
- Specializing in Dynamics 365 Finance ERP workload capabilities to drive continuous innovation in our largest and most strategic customers
- Represent a high bar of functional and technical depth and readiness
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process and needs to product capability and solution areas
- Clearing customer blockers, both business and technical, and solving issues from all customers as they are escalated weekly from the Field teams
- Ensure proper usage patterns are on track and within customer expectations
- Impact the strategic direction of Microsoft Business Applications engineering by gathering global feedback and help prioritize and land feedback with the Field and customer teams
- Manage to a set of key performance indicators which align with the goals of the Business Applications Customer Success Team and overall Customer Success Team at Microsoft
- Scale through Partners and Services to drive Dynamics 365 and Platform usage and adoption, change management
- Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency for usage within the organization
Experiences Required – Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in technical consulting and/or solution architecture and implementation of accounting software such as SAP, Oracle, Workday, and/or Dynamics F&O (previously Dynamics AX).
- Experience with managing senior stakeholders with worldwide responsibilities.
- Understand the business transformation, and how Microsoft Business Application solution can enable innovation from a solution architecture and technical implementation perspective
- Creative problem solver with the ability to align various stakeholders on common goal for customers
- Ability to influence key executives and stakeholders across the organization, not limited to industry, engineering, product, partner and services teams
- Ability to identify key insights by industry and leverage those to impact the way Microsoft works, enables the field, and goes to market.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, etc.)
- Fluent in English, with at least one other language being a plus
Top Attributes & Characteristics:
- Growth mindset - takes smart risks, and open to new ideas and ways of thinking.
- Motivated and proven change agent who can drive internal and external transformation.
- Self-aware, mature, empathetic and excellent listener who can quickly understand and align with customer needs, mobilize to address them, and drive business results.
- Strong business acumen, ability to identify and create novel policy and business opportunities.
- Polished, self-aware, articulate corporate diplomat who can effectively represent company externally with both Business and Technology stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly gain/build trust and confidence of customers and prospects.
- Highly self-motivated with a drive, initiative and capacity for hard work.
- Calm, thoughtful executive with ability to adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Highest ethical standards with a deep commitment to customer, partners and employees.
- Intelligent, confident in his/her capabilities, and able to thrive in a competitive environment with other highly motivated, intelligent professionals, including a willingness and ability to challenge other leaders and accept and encourage challenge from others.
- Team player who understands how to work with others and how to motivate the existing organization to stretch.
- Strong sense of responsibility and understanding of the critical impact of meeting commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred but extensive accounting experience combined with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field is also acceptable.
- Functional Associate or Expert-Level Certification in one or more Microsoft Business Application technologies, including Dynamics 365 F&O and Power Platform preferred
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a business software and/or services company such as SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc. desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.