|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Drink's ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Customer Ranging Manager - Endeavour Drinks Group
About the Role
This is an opportunity to maximise the potential of our Buying and Merchandise teams by driving entrepreneurship and innovation across all Endeavour Drinks businesses. The successful candidate will partner with the Merchandise teams to deliver better, customised ranges for our customers through the insights derived from the Customer First Ranging (C1R) tools and methodology.
Partnering with senior stakeholders across BWS and Dan Murphy’s to drive a Customer 1st mindset, influencing the development and delivery of all category strategies, the Customer Ranging Manager will lead the integration and embedding of the new customer ranging methodology with the merchandising and buying teams across Endeavour Drinks Group.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver, with the support of the commercial senior leaders, all range reviews in BWS and Dan Murphys, accurately and on time.
- Deliver budget sales, profit and costs in both BWS and Dan Murphy’s
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders within the Merchandise/ Buying teams to influence and achieve the best possible customer outcomes.
- Lead the integration and embedding of the new customer ranging methodology with the merchandising and buying teams across Endeavour Drinks.
- Lead the Customer Ranging Analyst team as they support the Category Managers in executing the category reviews and deliver analysis and insights.
- Partner with the Merchandise and Category Managers, continually seeking to understand the challenges and opportunities for each category, then proactively implementing solutions to continuously improve ways of working and processes.
With a proven ability to plan and execute stakeholder engagement strategies, you will live the Endeavour ambition to connect everyone with a drinks experience they’ll love. With a proven ability to engage and influence horizontally within large organisations, you will bring to the role a previous experience in developing and leading a dynamic and agile team.
The following qualifications and experience will be highly regarded:
- Experience as a Senior Category Manager or Merchandise Manager in an FMCG or Liquor environment
- Experience with customer data and analytics
- Strong Excel and analytics skills toward a common vision and goal
- A curiosity and creativity that drives the desire for continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Exposure to the JDA software suite and Tableau an advantage.
The Endeavour Drinks Group values diversity and flexibility in the workplace. Applications will be considered by the selection committee based on merit without consideration of gender, age or ethnicity.
Want to connect? Connect with me on LinkedIn Tara Collison. We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #work180
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You