|Location:||Canning Vale, Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We employ more than 53,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa.
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to large scale projects coming online we are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Administrator to join our progressive Rail / Civil Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions.
You will have an exciting opportunity to commence early on the projects as part of a plan, design and construct team where you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and have a major impact on project outcomes.
- Provide support and service to the Commercial Manager and relevant stakeholders as required
- Preparation of timely and accurate reports and information as required
- Conformance to all legal and other statutory requirements
- Managing Integrity reports / data
- Assistance in reconciliation of major components logged vouchers
- Maintain the required document control processes
- Minimum 2 years administration experience, preferably within the construction or resources industry
- High standard of written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, manage expectations and complete responsible tasks in required timeframes
- Ability to develop and sustain collaborative team relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful, ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. If you are focused and aspired to grow your career in a challenging and leading-edge environment, you will have a future with great possibilities with us.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact Meemee Nilawongse via email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS